Tomorrows another day

There is a song by Jo Dee Messina "Bring on the rain"....

Yesterday my heart ached for our baby so desperately. I first started my morning with a professor who is about as far as I would be right now with our precious one. Then something was mentioned about Sunday being a baby dedication for our dear friends.

I was fine until Praise and Worship last night. I think because when I worship its with my heart and soul. Of course it opens yourself up emotionally and thats when the dam broke.

I was just hit with a wall of pain. So painful I could hardly breathe. At one point I was crying so hard I fought the temptation just to RUN! I just kept pouring my heart out to Jesus and at times just listening.

Grief is a funny thing. You think your ok and your healing... then BAM..

My heart is broke. I miss our baby so much that at times I can't think. I am healing. And I am making it.But last night was one of those nights I just wish I had my baby.

I want to cuddle her.
Kiss her face.
Hug her close.
Sing to her.

I don't have those things. I won't have those things. She went to Heaven before me.

I don't have answers. I have a faith in a God that gives me strength. And I realize my finite mind can not understand his infinite one.

So here is this song. I don't know why it was comforting it just was. So until tomorrow...

Happy Blogging!



Comments

  1. Im so sorry you had such a difficult day! I know God is going to continue to bring you and Josh healing and that, in time, he will replace your pain with a sweet peace and joy.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crying with you dear. I love you and love the little one that none of got to see or hold. I know one thing I can tell you though, I'll will hug her enough for all of us because I'll get there sooner. And just think Grandma Pruitt loved babies! I know she is looking after her along with Jesus and the angels.
    Now smile dear, because she is smiling too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

We are having a...