Friday's Letters && FQF

Photobucket

Dear Friday's Letters, I look forward to every week! Dear Baby, Our hearts are missing you so much. Dear Pixel, you almost died this morning. No more fits when I need to change my clothes alone. Dear M&D, Chill. God has it all under control. Dear Family and Friends, Thank you for your support during this time. And reaching out to Josh and I. Dear Tenant, Get your stuff!! grrr Dear O, J, E, LaLa loves you so much. I will always be here for you. Dear God, Please lead and guide us. We are waiting for your direction. Dear J, I love you more then you know. I'm so happy that we will be celebrating the life of our baby. 






Missed you last week FQF!

1. Are you a napper?

Not really. I feel like I'm wasting time. There are times where I'm just exhausted and take a nap. But not regularly. 
2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated?

English/reading/Language Arts... As I got older GA decided to call it by different names, but basically it was the same class. 

I HATED math!! I still do! I'm horrible at it
3. Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they?

New- was my dress
Old and Borrowed- my cousins jewelry. 
Blue- Haha! I'll just show you the picture 


We forgot the blue... SO my aunt improvised. Piece of blue grocery bag :)


4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer

Go on a vacation!!!
5. Ice cream or Popsicles?

Ice cream! All the way. I'll eat a popsicle but I prefer ice cream!



Check out this AWESOME give away by Kailyn @ We Are Young!


Hope everyone has a fantastic Memorial Day! 
Happy Blogging!


Comments

  1. I am always glad to read you blog! No matter if it is rad, sad, glad or brag, you still always light up my life and always have since the day you were born!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

We are having a...