Friday's Letters && FQF

Photobucket
Dear J, This week has been crazy & I'm thankful that when one is strong the other is a hot mess... we are never a hot mess together. Dear Landlord, NOT happy with you right now. You have lied to us and its caused a huge bit of a problem. Dear God, Thank you for already having a plan. You knew what was going to happen. Dear Financial Aid office, Please fix your emailer. It would have been nice to receive my awards letter. Thanks. Dear In-Laws, Thanks for always trying to make things better. Even if its just with food. Dear Parents, thank you for always wanting to fight for me and with me. Dear O and E, this move is going to break my heart. I'm so used to having you just living right behind me. Dear J, I love you & as long as we have each other with Jesus we SO GOT THIS! Right? :) Dear God, thank you for providing as always. Seeing my tears. Giving me strength. Dear May, I just want you to be over with. So I can be in my new home moved and unpacking. 








1. What did you wear to prom? Include a picture if possible.

Well I never went to a prom. So... yeah. I did go to this teens Tea of Pure Joy. It was very formal and promoted abstinence. I wish I had a pic though. I still have the dress :) 

2. Would you rather be on the biggest loser or a food eating challenge?

Probably the biggest loser. I would love to learn to lose and be healthier.I would probably be highly emotional. No food and exercise where I'm sweaty and hot. Yeah thats a melt down waiting to happen! 
 
3. Done fave sonic drink? Refreshing summer drink? (Hey, Kristina...was that a typo, or some "done good" Southern thing?)

1.cherry lime-ade 
or 
coke zero with cherry & vanilla 

4. What was your first car, and what did you call it?

Baby blue 1987 Celica GT... LOVED LOVED IT! It was so cool! (cover your eyes grandma) It was very fast!!
It had NO radio! It was an empty hole. So being the clever 16 year old C batteries went in my cd player/radio and I rocked it! Of course every bump I hit my CD would skip! HA! 



This is it except mine had a spoiler (fin on the back)! Do you not see those awesome flip lights! Oh yeah! I actually miss this car! Loved it!

5. What's one thing your child or spouse does that sends you over the edge?

My dearest spouse, he has a hard time breaking away from electronics. The more we are married the better he has gotten. But I promise if he was single he would work come home and play PS3 ALL THE TIME. That would be his life.  He may be considered a man-child :) But I love him anyway! 



Happy Blogging everyone!! Check out these cool ladies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...