Friday's Letters && FQF

DID YOU KNOW ITS FRIDAY!?!?! YAY!!


Photobucket

Dear May, Are you not over yet? Dear J, Thank you for having fun lastnight! It was exactly we needed! Dear Landlord, PLEASE corporate... just fill out the stinking paper! Dear KL, Thanks for working with us in all this... please have pity on us :) Dear You, I'm sorry I have to much going on right now to be the super hero... Dear friends, wish we had a teleport so that I could see you guys in GA. Dear Hair, You or may not be cut off today. We shall see :) Dear Friday, Thanks for getting here so quickly! Dear Pixel, You are making it a little difficult to move. Dear Abby, I love you! Dear O & E, Thanks for making Aunt Lala smile yesterday and giving me lots of love <3 Dear J, I love you!

~ Aunt LaLa





1. What advice would you give a couple getting married?

Listen. Communicate. Listen. Listen. Listen. Communicate. Sometimes our spouses need to know we are hearing their hearts, opinions, and hurts. Wether we agree with them or not. 
2. If you could tell your 16 year old self ONE thing, what would it be?

STAY AWAY FROM SCW!!!! :) I would know the initials
3. What do you do to keep cool in the summer? (AC, windows, fans, swimming, etc.)

AC on ALL THE TIME, swimming, cool clothes, flip flops

4. What did you (or your wife) crave most while pregnant?

Never been pregnant but I do crave fries every now and then :)
5. Who is your favorite TV mom? Why

Roseanne -  The show itself reminds me of growing up. My mom was more nurturing and we were a more Christ centered family. But the just a working class family, with normal problems. Love that show!




Go visit these two wonderful blogs! They are great!

Comments

  1. cute blog! i couldn't help but smile on your last letter because my husband's name is j :)

    found you via the newlywed link up!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...