Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Dear weekend, I'm so excited! You hold some fun things :)

Dear O, I CANNOT believe you are going to be 4 years old tomorrow! Where did time go?
My first time holding O, I was officially Aunt LaLa
Dear J, I love you always, not anyways :)

Dear finger, I'm wondering your hurting.. it may be an occupation hazard

Dear new job, When is that call coming through!? :) Can't wait to see what God has in store

Dear Self, hey you... things are changing. Trust in the Lord!

Dear Pixel and Abby, please behave while we have company this weekend? Thank you :)

Dear J, Hand me the dice ; )

Dear God, thank you for your provision. Thank you for your protection. Thank you for my family. Thank you for your mercy, forgiveness, and grace.

Have a great weekend!!

Comments

  1. Hmmm, I wonder why I never hear a "dear grandma". Just kidding! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your letter to God. And isn't it crazy when babies grow up?! My niece is about to turn 4 and I just can't believe it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...