Friday's Letters

Joining up with Ashley Adventures of the Newlyweds... (Sorry don't have the button. Blogging from my phone)

Dear flu, You stink. I don't appreciate you visiting our home.
Dear laryngitis, did you have to join flu?
Dear blogger friends, I might be absent in my commenting and such.
Dear body, thanks for at least holding out to be such until the night of Thanksgiving.
Dear J, at least we are together sick... we did say we haven't had any quality time lol
Dear God, please touch our bodies

Until...Well, whenever
Love Aunt LaLa

Comments

  1. I pray God heal and restore your bodies in Jesus Name! I am truly sorry your both so sick! I will drop you off any needs, like juice, broth, sprite, meds or any needs, let me know!! Love you all and get well soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...