This award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kind, lovely, endearing and welcome.
How it works:
11 THINGS ABOUT ME
1, my husband is the only man I have kissed, held hands with, or have made love with :)
2, I'm proud to tell #1
3, I have a 10 year old Lhaso, Abby, who I adore
4, I'm one of 3 children, I'm the middle
5, I'm sometimes can be a tad forgetful or flustered. Mostly because I have so much going on in my head that I tend to space out or get flustered/overwhelmed
6, I'm very clumsy. To the point where the hubs told me one time that he was "afraid to leave alone climbing our stair to our apartment" (he is so dramtice LOL)
7, I have a baby in Heaven. I miss her everyday. Every second.
8, I love being an aunt to my niece and nephews (olivia, 3 - Jaysen, 3- Eli, 2)
9, I have had the same best friend since we were 9 years old!
10, I would love to have twins!
11, I love the Lord with all my heart!
11 questions for me
1. What is your biggest fear?
Josh dying. When we first got married I would have nightmares about it. He truly is my soulmate. And death in general is just something that makes my stomach turn.
2. What is your favorite word?
Jesus, for a couple reasons. 1. he is who died for me and who has given me eternal life. 2. When I say his name I have peace that no man or earthly thing can give me :)
3. Are you a morning person or night person?
Definitely a NIGHT person. I hardly even talk in the mornings. I used to be a BEAR in the mornings. But as I've gotten older I'm not so grouchy. But I still don't talk. LOL
4. If you could do things over again, would you? Any aspect of your life.
I don't know I would want to. I am who I am because of the things that have happened to me. Except I do wish I could change the face we lost our baby. However, that wasn't something I had control over. After being married for almost 5 years I would love to go back and redo my wedding. It would be alot cuter! LOL
5. What did you want to be when you grew up?
My aim was a lawyer at a young young age. But from the time I was about 15 I wanted to be a counselor. It seemed to be a logical step since everyone came to me about their problems.
6. Nature or nurture?
I think that you can take into account both. To me more nurture then nature. There are things are genetically born with. However, even a family of alcoholics can produce one man that says no. Because he was raised being aware of the dangers. So even if this gene was there because of his nurturing from his parents he didn't follow in their footsteps. If you raised in an unloving home, you are probably not going to be very healthy, but that doesn't mean you can't get help and become healthy. Thats just my opinion. I believe the way you are raised and the things around you have the biggest impact!
7. What is your favorite movie?
I have so many, but probably Die Hards and Lethal Weapons.. But I love Pride and Prejudice! Oh and the Artist, that was fantastic!
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, would you? What would it be?
My pcos and weight. PCOS has really just messed up my body. From insulin resistant to hair growth. HATE IT.
9. What has blogging done for you?
It has brought healing to my life. Being able to get things out is such a healing thing for me. Its brought me laughter! I really enjoy reading and writing blogs. Its brought me new friends!
10. What would you like to do when you retire?
Concentrate on hobbies and volunteer
11. Describe yourself in just one word.
So hear are my questions:
1. What do you think about the afterlife?
2. Do you know Jesus, how did you meet him?
3. What made you want to start blogging?
4. What are looking for in a spouse? Or did look for?
5. Did you enjoy being in school? College?
6. If you could go back to college what would you study?
7. What is something you have dreamed of doing, but know that you probably won't?
8. Have a guilty pleasure?
9. What do you feel is something you work on being better at?
10. What was your childhood like?
11. If you could own any dog what breed would it be?
Okay, these are my nominees!
Emily at Amazing Grapes - She never ceases to crack me up!! I love her transparency when writing her blog!
Victoria at Mine to Live with Faith Hope Love and Coffee - Her post are always so cute! And she write about various things! You will never get board!
Stormy at Life's a Dance you Learn as you go - This blog makes me want to plan my wedding over again :)
Well thats not 11 but I do love reading these blogs! SO go check them out!!!