Friday's Letters!!

Photobucket

Dear Friday, YOUR HERE! 
Dear Weekend, you are going to be so much fun! 
Dear Jess, I can't believe your old enough to be inviting me to YOUR home for the weekend! Ugh I feel old :) 
Dear Josh, yeah.. sorry about the rant. 
Dear Abby, hope you have fun this weekend. Try to be sociable. I will be back. Promise.
  Dear Pixel, I'm not sure how you are going to do on a long car ride... we shall see. 
Dear HCF, I'm going to miss worshiping with you guys Sunday!! 
Dear Precious Baby, I can't wait to get my necklace. And share your name. Love you so much.

   Dear Josh, I love you. The end. :) 

Dear Jesus, Keep me aware. 

Have a great weekend everyone!! 

Comments

  1. Have fun at Jessica's this weekend! Enjoy, play, laugh, create new memories! I love you and Josh! I love Jessica and Aaron!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...