What I'm Loving Wednesday!




Linking up with Jamie

I'm LOVING that my husband and I celebrated our 4yr anniversary last week









I'm LOVING that this Sunday is our Christmas banquet for church.. It always such a blast!

I'm LOVING that there are Christmas presents under our tree!

I'm LOVING that we are celebrating Jesus's birthday! (and this beautiful pic posted by one of my pastors)



























I'm LOVING these boots! (and hoping I get some for Christmas) 










I'm LOVING that this month on the 20th Josh and I embark on a new journey

I'm LOVING my Jesus- he is my rock, strength, peace giver, and hope =) ... My everything!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...