Christmas!!

So today is the day I've been waiting on for 3 months (I think, its feels longer). I'll share more details later. But this could be a great day and a little peak at what God may have in store! : )

Yesterday was so good for me... I got to spend some quality time with my beautiful niece. I don't know how to express how much joy I get from being LaLa. I get the biggest smile on my face when I hear Olivia say "Lala, I love you" or here Eli sing "Lalalalala Elmo Song" or hear JJ squeal at the sound of my voice. I would do anything for these kids. I love to spend time with them.

My beautiful niece yesterday! 


Christmas is only a few DAYS aways.... Yes I said it , DAYS! I just can't believe it! And I also was able to receive a few extra Christmas blessings. I just love how God loves us so much that he makes sure to let us know he cares about even the smallest things.

Tonight I will be Christmas shopping! Whoohoo!

So until tomorrow! =) Be safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...