Christmas time is here...

In honor of Christmas being this weekend, and I highly doubt I will have anytime to get on here and blog and so I'm going to do another survey/questionnaire. I loved the one I did yesterday! Its so much fun to reminisce. So here it goes...


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper! I love to wrap, in fact for years when my grandmother bought for all of us grandchildren I would help her wrap, I helped my mom wrapped, and I also would help my aunt. :)  I wrap all gift at our house except my own gifts. LOVE IT! and while I wrap I play Christmas music or watch a Christmas movie. Trust me when I say I ALWAYS do this, much to my hubbies excitement lol


2. Real tree or Artificial?
We have had an artificial tree every year. But next year Josh and I hope to have a real one


3. When do you take the tree down?
Sometime after New Years day we take it down. I leave it up as long as possible.


4. When do you put the tree up?
Usually the Saturday after Thanksgiving is the day.


5. Do you like eggnog?
I do, not too much, but I will drink a glass or two during the holidays


6. Favorite gift received as a child?
My two doll houses and one year I got a plethora of scrapbook stuff


7. Hardest person to buy for?
My in-laws. They have everything or get everything through their occupation, and they are older so very particular and consistent with things they like


8. Easiest person to buy for?
My mom and niece... I buy and buy. Even after I'm done I'm still looking for stuff for them! lol


9. Do you have a nativity scene?
We do. We have a small one that Josh has had since he was a child. I love it! It still has all the pieces.


10. Mail or email cards?
Well I mail some but this year I think I'm going to email some of them.


11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I can't think of one. I love getting gifts. Because it makes me feel special that someone thought of me.


12. Favorite Christmas movie?
I have a couple I like to watch every year.
My...
#1 Polar Express
#2 Borrowed Hearts
#3 Christmas Carol (Muppets version), actually I probably watch 5 different versions every year


14. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Around Thanksgiving. I probably could shop all year, but I like the rush =)


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
EVERYTHING! lol... Ham and fudge


16. Lights on the tree?
Colored


17. Favorite Christmas song?
Carol of the Bells


18. Travel at Christmas?
Only to in-laws and grandparents both within 30min of my house.


19. Can you name all Santa's reindeer?
Rudolph, Blitzen, donner, commet, cupid... thats all I can remember! HA!


20. Angel or Star on top of tree?
I have an Angel. I like an angel. It feels more traditional.


21. Open the presents Christmas eve or morning?
Both... Christmas Eve with the in-laws and Christmas morning with my family and later with extended


22. Most annoying thing about the season?
Probably how people get so set on shopping or hurrying they get all rude. Do not like rudeness.


23. Favorite ornament?
Our first Christmas ornament I received from some very dear friends.  It says 'Our First Christmas 2007' and it has a beautiful scripture.




















24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Ham, spinach maria, mashed potatoes, fresh rolls... K now I'm hungry


25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Boots =)
But I think I'm waiting until after Christmas. Thats ok though =)


By the way I found this through a goole search and went to this LINK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...