Five Question Friday
1. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
Hmm, I'm not a fan of cookies. But I LOVE decorating sugar cookies for Christmas!! Love it! (I do eat one or two)
But I eat fudge the most! mmm Love it, with walnuts!!
2. What's your favorite holiday movie & why?
Polar Express, its my favorite ALL time. It never gets old. I love the songs, the Christmas spirit. It THE movie when I decorate.
I recently watched The Man Who Saved Christmas, which was based on a true story about A.C. Gilbert... a pretty impressive man. Should look him up! The movie was fantastic! Loved it!
3. Is there a gift that you bought for your kids that you wish you hadn't after they opened it?
Well I don't have any children, but I do have a husband. Which sometimes seems like I do have a 30 yr old child (giggle). Its probably the GTA game he wanted!! HATE HATE HATE this game. I was so glad when he beat the game and NEVER plays it.
4. What is the messiest room in your house right at this moment?
Our bedroom. We concentrate on the kitchen, LR, and bathroom. The bedroom is somewhere that doesn't get enough attention.
5. What is the furthest you have driven for the holidays?
Probably almost 300 mi. We had moved to TN and we have family who live in GA so we travel down to see my sister and nephew. We try to go every year. Hopefully we can go down there, if not before Christmas hopefully shortly after.
Have a great Friday!!!