Thursday, June 14, 2012

(not so much) Thoughtful Thursday!

Well honestly, my mind is tired! :) I'm thinking about trying something new here at Aunt LaLa...

Yesterday I mentioned that I wanted to learn to cook new things. I really want to! There a few things I've got the skills down pat, but I'm cooking the same things. I want to try some yummy stuff.

I'm not promising all healthy (even though we are trying to be better)...

So on Saturday I'm going to post a new recipe I'm trying... We will see how that goes :) It being a holiday weekend it might end up being a Monday post (heehee)

So stay tuned!

I'm also pumped! I just got my email for Secret Summer Sisters for my secret blog sister! Can't wait to put the package together! So fun! It's my first one (giggle)

Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. You know what I cook most of the time. I think we get in a "recipe rut" I have more recipes in my food board on my pinterest than any of the other board. haha thinking I'll try something new for a change. Well, maybe anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well fooey! I missed the deadline. I totally would have done the swap. Maybe next year!

    I'm definitely coming back to see what you made. I love trying new stuff.

    How are you feeling today??

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!