Friday's Letters & FQF

Yes its FRIDAY!!!  Do the Friday dance, the Friday dance... :) And its time for Fridays Letters with Ashley over at Adventures of the Newlyweds and Mama M. at My Little Life... I love Fridays!!


Photobucket

Dear Friday, I'm so glad you are here. Dear A, M, S- Loved dinner last night. It was what I needed. Dear F, really? Do you enjoy this cycle? Dear S, um yeah if I never dream about you again that would be awesome! Dear J, I love you. Sorry for all my erratic emotions. Dear August, I can't wait for you to get here. Vacation is calling my name. Dear Tusculum, I can't wait for class to begin... seriously I miss you. Dear house, I can't wait to continue to decorate you this weekend! Get all those boxes unpacked! Dear J, don't be addicted :) Dear sweet Jesus, all I have been able to do is praise you Lord. Even through this storm of uncertainty you are here. Dear Blog Friends, Hope you have a great relaxed Weekend!




1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? Or did you parents do anything special for you?

We would have friends sleep over or go to dinner. Something like that. 

2. What's your favorite summer tradition with your children?

Well I don't have children. But I like to swim with my niece and nephews
3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid?
SWIM!! Its still my favorite! 
4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla?

I was 22, and no I wasn't. Now my mom and grandmother went a little crazy, more like worried. They wanted my day to be wonderful. 
5. What is your favorite girl name? (I'm needing suggestions.)

I love the old names. Victoria, Elizabeth, Madeline... 



Happy Blogging!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...