Hi everyone! If you are still around and reading my ramblings...thank you. I've always loved to write, not too long ago someone asked me why I never write anymore. My immediate answer was "I just don't have the time" But really, I could make time. I think life has been CRAZY, hard, and full. I think just like everyone there has been a struggle in all of us this last year and into this year. I have had some personal things I have worked through. Some things in my family that have been hard to navigate. My heart has grieved. However, God has been nearer than he ever has. I have seen small and big miracles. I have seen healing. I have seen other men and women of God change before my eyes. Seeing answered prayers of people that I care about happening weekly. I have depended on God more in the last year and a half than I ever have. I have also experienced more freedom than I ever have spiritually. I am just incredibly grateful. So gratefu...
Perfect name for Hope! Glad that you are doing something to help others too. Love you
ReplyDeleteAwww, the balloon release sounds like such a wonderful way to remember and support others who have also been through the most painful loss we can ever experience! I totally missed the giveaway...I'm not a twitter user or most of the other social media. I'll try to add you to my facebook though. Keep up the blogging...it is good for the soul and you'll enjoy having the record in the future when you are sharing it with your babies! :-)
ReplyDelete