Friday Letters!!

Photobucket


Dear Blog friends, I know I promised at post on Titanic and I will get to it. Studying yesterday took up my whole day...

Dear J, I think your pretty cute!

Dear Hope, Monday was amazing. Mommy feels so happy that we got to honor you. 

Dear O and E, Get ready for some FUN time at the aqaulorium (as O says it) tomorrow!! 

Dear God, Thank you for renewing my soul! 

Dear new shoes (that look like toms but are actually from wally world), I Love you! 

Dear Social Psych, I'm going to miss you. These classes fly by :)

Dear J, I love you!



Comments

  1. Sweet letters! So glad you had a special birthday week honoring your precious little one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...