Remembering...

I usually do not post twice in one day. But I cannot pass this day by and not remember the ones who lost their lives 11 years ago today. My heart breaks for the ones that have to remember that day with such pain. Whether they were there or lost someone. My heart aches for the families of the heroes that lost their lives trying to save others.

I wonder if our country will ever become patriotic again and stay that way. I remember the way we all rallied together. Our country changes more and more for the worse in my opinion.

My heart and prayers go out to all who have suffered because of this senseless act of murder, selfishness, and rage.

Please do not forget that we have heroes still fighting for our country to this day. It doesn't matter if you agree with the war or hate politics... These men and women live in war! Leaving their families and fighting for you and I. The LEAST we can do is say a prayer and honor them today.

Here is a web site dedicated to the memorial 911 Memorial

May we NEVER forgot...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...