Friday Letters!

Photobucket
Dear K, ugh. 
Dear Body, right now I'm not a fan of you. 
Dear Pixel, the fact that I taught you a trick still is making me smile :)
Dear J, I think your so cute trying to look all professional! 
Dear Hope, Mommy has been thinking about you alot 
Dear (hopefully) future kids,  I guess this month was not your time. :(
Dear Blog friends, I love that I can come here and share my heart 
Dear weekend, I will make you awesome and I will relax even if its 10 min! 
Dear school, I'm enjoying you but I can tell this is getting deep 
Dear best bud, really wish I could come and see you!
Dear J, I love you with all my heart... and this weekend its you and me and the mountains :)
Dear God, I know you hear my cries and see my tears. 
Have a great weekend!!

Comments

  1. Thinking about you babe! I wish I could do something really special for you... lets see.. oh yeah I can lend you a tent and you and JOsh can go camping! Cool evenings and a fire, take your lawn chair and make some smores. Look at the stars and meditate on the good things in life!! Ok, when you coming to get the tent? Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so broke hearted that this month isn't the month. I was just thinking about y'all today, wondering if you'd have good news to report. Will keep praying and praying for you sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that this wasn't the month for y'all. I pray that God blesses y'all soon with the desires of y'alls hearts! And until then, may all the glory and honor go to Him as y'all handle this situation so gracefully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...