Aaarrrgghhh!

I am here. But have not had the energy to blog. I've been sick since Friday night. Not sure what is going on. I think it maybe my hormones. I stopped the birth control so I would say that has something to do with it.

Saturday morning it was time for some top secret shopping for my teams project for the retreat. Oh we got some goodies! It was so much fun seeing our vision come together... What are we doing we ask?? Well....I can't tell you! Women from this retreat read this blog and I'm not giving anything away! Except our projects name is
"Meet Me at the Fair"

This weekend was full of celebration. We celebrated my moms birthday Saturday afternoon at her favourite Mexican restaraunt. We had a blast.



By Sunday morning I felt so horrible. I woke up with a migraine at 5 or 6. My blood pressure shot up. I took some Tylenol. The only thing I was willing to take with us trying to get pregnant. After sleeping for another six hours my migraine went to a headache and my BP normal. I've been testing it. It has  been normal since. Nurse grandma says it was from me being in pain so long. 

Needless to say I didn't make it to church. Which I just made me sad, I look forward to that time of rejuvination.

After waking up my little cousin was having her 2nd birthday. I couldn't miss that. So we went to my aunt and uncles for her birthday. My niece and nephew were there. It was just a great day. Until started feeling bad again. So we headed home.

After getting home and going to bed early and resting ALL day yesterday I am starting to feel better :)

So until tomorrow...

Here is just a cute pic of my little pirate niece Oh I just love her!!









Comments

  1. Glad your feeling better! Love you!
    Arrrgghh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well!!!!! I really hope you're on the mend and starting to feel back to your normal self again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you continue to feel better. How sad you were sick most of the long weekend. That's not how its supposed to be!!

    That picture of her pirate face is hilarious!
    Emily at Amazing Grapes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

We are having a...