I was nominated by my sweet blog friend Sherry over at The Sweet Life of the Reeses and I was nominated over at Eloquent Rambles ! Thanks ladies :) I will posting my answers for Sherry first then for Eloquent Rambles tomorrow :) and will list my nominations :)
So this is how it works:
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 blogs you love (with less than 200 followers) and link them in your post.
5. No tag back (but please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster post so I can learn more about you)!
Random things about me :)
1. I can pick things up with my toes
2. My parents are still married after almost 30 years
3. I'm a middle child
4. I would love to be apart of a band to sing
5. I was a youth pastor at 21
6. My first date was with a guy a year younger then me lol
7. I remember accepting Christ at 3
8. I never went to highschool :)
9. I had my first job at 14
10. Our new car is the first car I've ever had in my name that was mobile :)
Ok, now my answers :)
1. What do you love most about yourself? Everyone should love something about themselves!
I love my determination to want to be better
2. What is your favorite place you have ever been and why?
Probably Chicago and Lake Michigan - Chicago because it was just beautiful and so much fun! Lake Michigan, because it was just another reminder about how creative our creator is! Its amazing that it is a LAKE! I could not believe my eyes.
3. What do you enjoy doing most for fun?
Driving with music blaring, going to museums! Love learning!
4. Why did you start blogging and how long have you been doing it?
I started blogging because I've always loved to write, and I thought this would be a good outlet for me. I've been blogging since 2003 - My first blog was a Xanga blog
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully a mom to my biological child or adopted. And have my license to be a therapist.
6. What was your first job?
Chick-fil-a at 14yrs old
7. What is your favorite holiday memory?
All the years my entire family on my moms side would spend the night at Grams and Gramps and we all would wake up Christmas morning! :)
8. What is your favorite season of the year and why?
Spring and fall... Spring makes me just happy and fall reminds me when I fell in love
9. What person has inspired you the most?
Wow, this is a tough one. Christ first because he was a man that was courageous, honorable, humble, loving, compassionate... I strive to be like him most.
10. What is your favorite vacation memory?
Josh and I a couple of years ago stayed in the mountains at this cute qiant hotel. They were so nice and had a sweet church service. We drove to the state line on top of a mountain and went to the chimney's in the Smokey Mountains. Just something sweet about that trip.
11. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Dark chocolate covered expresso beans! Addicting!
Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!