I decided to edit the rules :) I know the idea is give these people questions to answer but I'm going to forgo that part, however, I do encourage you to visit these blogs!
Awesome Blogs I read:
Abundantly Blessed Momma : This is a friend of mine who I adore. She is one the sweetest ladies and her love for the Lord makes me smile!
Amazing Grapes : Emily is very candid and I love her sense of humor!
Broken Pieces Outreach Ministries : I know this ministry personally. What a great thing they do. Seriously go check them out!
Grown2Worship: This family is an inspiration to me! From death of their own child to adopting 2 children and wanting more! Love this moms faith!
The Sweet Life of the Reeses: Sherry has been so kind to me and encouraging! I love reading about her growing family [ I know no tag backs but whatever ; ) ]
Eloquent Rambles questions for me :)
1. what is your middle name (if you have one)?
2. what time do you usually go to sleep?
Depends on how long I want to sleep... I need at lease 8.5 or 9 hours still. But it is usually between 11pm - 12am
3. what is your favorite quote?
"Nothing and no-one can upset God's plan" (Found in Job),
"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt,
"God never waste our pain" - Sharon Farruggia
4. what is your favorite breakfast food?
BACON!!! Love it! Turkey bacon is my new favorite!
5. what is your favorite smell?
Love Spell by Victoria Secret... Something about it just makes me smile
6. how many pairs of shoes do you think you have? :)
hmm.. Probably 10 thats winter and summer
7. other than your phone, if you could have only one item, what would it be?
8. what is your favorite vegetable?
Hands down POTATOES! mmm...
9. what do you consider a perfect day?
Relaxing outside next to water in a comfy chair there is a breeze and in my hand is a good book
10. what is your favorite shower/bath item?
Good soap! I love the smell of dial!
11. other than a family member/spouse, who is a role model to you?
Jesus Christ - I try to model my life from his example. I'm still a BIG work in progress :)
Alright thanks for the reward again ladies!!