Happy Birthday Eli! And Aunt Shelley!

April is a full month of Birthdays!!

Friday the 26th was my sweet little nephew's 3rd birthday!

Eli,
Your chuckle and smile are huge bright spot in my life! I look forward to your hugs! I LOVE the way you run to me when you see me yelling "LaLa! LaLa!" 

I love you buddy!

I love his laugh!!








Those big blue eyes get me everytime!!
 
Before I go, I have to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Aunt Shelley today!! She is all a niece could ask for in an aunt! She has taught me to be the best Aunt I could be! :) I love you Shell! SO proud of the work of God in your life!! 

Come back later this week as I start the recap of vacation and suggest some places to go when your in Myrtle Beach! 

Until tomorrow my friends!

Staying Hopeful,
Aunt LaLa

Comments

  1. Loved Eli's giggles! So cute! Yep today I Shelley's birthday, tomorrow Ricks! The month of birthdays and fun times... looking forward to hearing about your vacation! Love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...