Five Question Friday!

Linking up with Mama M. 



1Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?

I don't have to hide them anymore now I live in my own home without my siblings! =)

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?

Our car is looks like our closet. Its crazy! We do have things falling out. We are so busy we have to make sure we are prepared for anything! Snow, rain, ect. 

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?

No, and I honestly don't think I would want to. It doesn't seem like my scene. 


4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?

A FREEZING room with a snugly blanket! Love it! With a nice book =)


5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?

Well that would be nothing because I have not flew and not planning to but someone last night in class told us about how there was a high alert with people with babies. So they made her take her babies clothes off and diaper, empty everything from diaper bag. It was obviously very violating, she was tearing up about it last night. 


 *Side Note* Went to a new Dr. today!  Loved her! And I lost 60lbs since Oct of 2010!!!!! YAY! On my way to being a mommy!  Just please pray my sugars continue to come down and weight comes off (in a healthy way)
This is a blog hop!

Comments

  1. Stopping by from 5QF, that sounds like quite and achievement! Good luck with your baby journey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

We are having a...