What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Its that time again! Linking up with Jamie!

* I'm Loving that Jesus loves me beyond myself

*I'm Loving that I'm finally getting this philosophy thing and almost done with my first paper (which I should be doing right now)

*I'm Loving the my niece will be spending the night Sunday night!

*I'm Loving little surprises... Like free pizza for lunch instead of Roman Noodles =)

*I'm Loving that I'm getting one more class closer to graduating

*I'm Loving our rearranged living room. My hubby was right, it has added so much room!

*I'm Loving Monday night prayer. Its such a great thing to have that personal time with Jesus, but when we are involved in corporate time of prayer such a sweet spirit surrounds us. Love it!

Ok thats all!! What are you guys loving? 

Comments

  1. great list!

    niece time is always the best :)

    and free lunch-a bonus any day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...