Happy New Years!!

Today will be spent going to church (great way to start a new year) , and time with family!! =)

Pray many blessings on each of your lives!

Are we really saying good-bye to 2011 already? WOW!

What was the best part of last year? - My growth in the Lord, I just feel he has changed my heart in so many  ways!

What was the worst part of last year? - Josh losing his job, but God turned it to be a good thing!

What was the biggest surprise of last year? - That I was able to start school again =)

What are you most looking forward to next year? - Hopefully,God willing, having a baby (biological or adopted)

Is there anything you are not looking forward to next year? - Being hot? lol

Which new years resolutions did you keep last year? - It was to get pregnant and get healthier. First hasn't happened, and I'm working on the last

Which new years resolutions did you break last year? - getting healthier lol same thing over and over HA!!

What will be your new years resolutions next year? - To be healthier and be healthy enough to get pregnant(hopefully) and paying off debt. Do my best in school.

Which resolution are you most likely to break? - NONE! I'm optimistic

Which resolution are you most likely to keep? - trying my best to keep them all

What will you be doing on new years eve? - Going to our friends house! For some laughs and games!

Who will you be with at new years eve? - Group of friends and Josh

Who do you want to kiss to see the new year in? - Josh

Who will you probably end up kissing to see the new year in? - Josh

What was the best song of last year? - I really enjoyed our Choir songs this year! My favorite song (came out 2010 learned it this year) Our God (Is Greater) -Chris Tomlin

What was the best TV show of last year? - I liked Castle. I also got hooked on Dog the Bounty Hunter.

What was the best book you read last year? - 3 books by Kristen Heitzmann 1  by Lori Wick... loved them all!

What was the best film of last year? -Transformers 3 was amazing!

What change would you like to make to your life next year? - Be a mommy = )

What change would you like to see in the world next year? -Better unemployment rates

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...