Five Question Friday

Linking up with Mama M.  

1. Do you swim in the winter?
Of course ... when I'm staying at a hotel. The hubby and I go on frequent trips to the Mts. and always make sure the hotel we stay at has a indoor pool =)

2. Do you love or hate winter?
LOVE IT! I do not like hot weather AT ALL... I get  way to shweaty lol 

3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you're going to be home all day with just family? 
I get dressed but in my comfy clothes. No make up and hair is usually in a clip 

4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage?
Um, let see. 18 I think tasted some wine. Nothing major
lol

5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable?


I think one at least a month. If you work 12mo out of the year you should have at least accrue a day for each month. Because sometimes you get sick and it kicks your boot-ay! I just think thats fair. And, I'm sorry if your out just one day why do I need a Dr. excuse for ONE day. If i'm just feeling bad, I don't want to call the Dr. get an appointment, then have to get out of the house, pay a copay, then go home. All just so he can tell me I need rest or its a virus. Some companies are real sticklers about this. OK enough said!


Happy Friday Everyone!!










Comments

  1. I am stopping by from 5 Question Friday. Love your blog. Come visit Marriage from Scratch!

    ~Christina
    www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...