Ugh... Today was one of those days where either I am just sensitive or people are being insensitive. So I decided to follow suit with my cousin Amberly and on Wednesday's will be dedicated to "What I'm Loving Wednesday"... It seems Wednesdays are are always crazy , so maybe this will help to get me in a better disposition.
  1. I love that when Josh and I get in a disagreement we both can apologize. I can be honest with him if he upsets me, then I can tell him and he ALWAYS says he is sorry
  2. I love that when I am in a bad mood I watch Roseanne, it helps some how
  3. I love that when a bad mood happens, all I have to do is walk to the building behind me and see my niece and nephew
  4. I love that I'm losing so much weight that I need a belt with all me pants =)
  5. I love that on Wednesdays I get to go to church, and after praise and worship I feel rejuvenated. 
  6. I love when Josh is off on Wednesday's!
That's what I LOVE <3

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...