Good Feelin' Tuesday!

Link up with me for Good Feelin' Tuesday! 

Today in honor of Thanksgiving, I'm posting a Local story

Love it when kids get involved helping! Teaches them about love, giving-showing them they are blessed to have what they do. 

This is just wonderful!

So our church's food pantry did not make the news, however I think God deserves to be praised for happened at Harvest Food Pantry Friday November 18th.  Thursday our Restorative Justice ministry made over 250 bags of groceries! Friday morning there were several here EARLY lined up waiting for groceries! We gave EVERY bag away along with turkey vouchers for a turkey from a local grocery store! We also had 40 new families come that had never been here! Glory be to God for providing and bringing these individuals to our food pantry! I am still giving out vouchers today, I'm thankful that this is my job! I've already cried with one, and got hug too! 

Lets remember to be thankful!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

We are having a...