Five Question Friday

We I'm linking up with My Little Five for Five Question Friday:

1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?
 
Probably on my birthday. I went a little over board. It was fun though.. =)

2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?
 
Probably Paula Dean... hmmm I would love to be at one of her dinners! =)

3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?
 
My bedroom.When I'm cleaning in a frantic, I throw it all in the bedroom and close the door!! lol

4. Who is your oldest living family member?

In my immediate family it is my grandfather! I love him!!!
 
5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper)?
 
Oh I LOVE SONIC!! I love their slushes and I always get a sprite zero with cranberry... I loved the dipped cones at DQ!  
 
 So that concludes this message of the day =) Gotta get back to my school work! 

Comments

  1. 1. Camper Trailer
    2. Paula Dean
    3. Throw everything in walk in closet and lock the door. lol!
    4. My Brother
    5. Chocolate shake at DQ, don't like sonic drinks after I found cleaning plastic parts in my drink few years ago. YUK!

    Didn't know if I was suppose to answer but did anyway. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do whatever you ever you want =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...