BIG announcment!

Remember when I said that I had been contacted by a website to be a contributor blogger?

Well the website was launched today!!

 I have been following Fawn over at Happy Wives Club for some time now and love what she is doing! I actually wrote a post about her website HERE. Fawn contacted me a few weeks ago and asked if I would be interested in being a contributor to the website.... of course I said YES!!

You can find my first post on their website HERE! Go check it out please! And leave me a comment, share the page.

I'm so excited to be apart of this movement because ... I'm a Happy Wife! I love being married and feel blessed to be apart of this great group of wives :)

Go check out the new website and enter in a AWESOME giveaway! When I say awesome I really mean it! :) Just click the button below...
Happy Wives Club
Staying Hopeful, Aunt LaLa

Comments

  1. congrats! got to head on over and read!!! yea! i take it that you and Josh are well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...