Would you be so kind?

I am currently in a Research Psychology course. Our project in this class is to do our own research and write a paper. We are to construct an survey and analyze the data.

Would you be interested?

It would take just a few minutes to fill out a survey and answer some questions. Your information would be strictly confidential. I alone would see who sent the information. I would only be sending in your answers.  I will send you the results of our study when we have concluded.

If you would like to be apart of this please email me at: auntlala25@gmail.com

I would REALLY be thankful!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday!!

Now back to school work... then more training :)




Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

We are having a...