What I'm Changing or trying to

Colossians 3:12-14
" So, chosen by God for this new life of love, dress in the wardrobe God picked out for you: compassion, kindness, humility, quiet strength, discipline. Be even-tempered, content with second place, quick to forgive an offense. Forgive as quickly and completely as the Master forgave you. And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It’s your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."  (MSG)

My prayer for this year is that God would open the door for me to be kinder, show compassion, and serve. I pray that I can become more even-tempered  and quick to forgive. 


God is opened a door with my job to be apart of something bigger then myself. I'm excited. I'm in the planning stages of this journey. Trying to get lessons together, trying to customize each session for each kid. Praying God give me wisdom. 

Busy bee.... 
  

Exciting news... Josh and I are planning our year for trips and vacations. The beach and visiting my adorable nephew are definitely in the plans :)

Hope everyone is having a great week!!  


Comments

  1. Good for you about new things at work! Enjoy your year of traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Year brings new plans!! Moving on out of the old on with the new! So glad about your job and love that you are so excited about all the great things the Lord is doing in your life and Josh's life!! Love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...