Thursday woes

Until May of next year my Thursday nights are not my own! 

You see I go to class on Thursdays, I do love school most of the time. But sometimes I think what will I do after there are no more papers? Presentations? Night class? Nothing...

Will I continue my education? I do not know... 

It has taken twice the amount it is "supposed" to take to acheive my degree... Do I want to add to that? 

I know God will lead me... 

It is a little unnerving thinking about not being a student. 

This is my mind as of late... 

Lots of questions. With no immediate answers.

I will be 30 in 2015 is this a normal process I am going through? The older I get the more I change and question... 

Source
YES, Lord I know! :) 

I will trust in him... I'm a work in progress!

Have a great Thursday! 

Comments

  1. He is the Potter we are the clay. No matter if young or old we are still being molded...
    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...