Hospitals, miscommunications, and Five Question Friday , OH MY!

What a week. I have sat down three or four times to blog to only be interuppted by different things. For one my grandfather went into the hospital with an infection that if not cleared up by the test this afternoon they will be doing surgery. So please say a prayer for him. Then there is school work.. which I lagging behind. I was planning on changing the name of my blog, but I want to write why, and it be thoughtful. So it may have to wait until I'm I can sit and concentrate on it. Then Josh and I had a couple of 'off' days. When we are not exactly communicating effectively. We finally sat down, talked, and prayed. Got some things BACK on track. So now for something I look forward to every week :) 

Linking up with Mama M

1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why?

Probably the mountains. Even though I live close to them. I just find them so peaceful. To see some of God's most beautiful creations. Love it! 


2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?

I'm not sure I have one of those. What really is a guilty pleasure? 

Wikipedia, says "A guilty pleasure is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. The "guilt" involved is sometimes simply fear of others discovering one's lowbrow or otherwiseembarrassing tastes. Fashion, video games, music,[1] movies[2], and junk food can be examples of guilty pleasures.[3]"

So I guess mine would be nosy. I love to look up old friends or not friends LOL  and just see what they are up to. I don't want to talk to them. Just curious. Why I do this I have NO idea! Like I do not have plenty to keep me busy! :) 

3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past?

I LOVE LOVE flair jeans or the peasant cut shirts!!

4. What are your spring break plans?

I do not have a spring break any more : ) Boo!

5. What baby names do you hate?

Bob - never have liked it. Has no oomph :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

We are having a...