Five Question Friday

So excited I have my nephew Jaysen for a week!! He is visiting us from Georgia. He is such a cutie! And ornery! :))

So back to my favorite on Friday's





1. If you were free to just hop in the car and drive, where would you go? Or, if you could hop a plane and go anywhere, where?

I would go to the beach if I was hopping in a car, If it was by plane definitely Ireland. I would love to see all the history there!! 

2. What's your most recently read favorite book?



8 Choices That Will Change a Woman's Life - By Jill Briscoe ( Love it)


3. What's your favorite Spring Break memory?

Me and my best friends road trip to Nashville, very memorable :)

4. What do you put in your child's Easter basket? Or, for those w/o kids, what was put in your childhood basket?

There was ALWAYS a chocolate bunny! :) And some kind of little present. Nothing major. I miss those days! 

5. Do you get a summer haircut?

I am in just a week or so!! Can not wait!! (and thanks to the best cousin ever I have had a professional consultation) 
Happy Blogging!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

We are having a...