FQF






1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess?


Well we don't have kids, so when we get there I'm sure I'll look a mess sometimes. I do however always have lipgloss, or something on... :)

2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it?


If it doesn't grab my attention I put the book down. I have other books to read :)

3. Beach or mountain vacations?


BOTH!! I love the mountains and go there more frequently because it's closer. I would LOVE to go to the beach more!

4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you?


Probably when I get sinus headaches! LOL... Thats not pleasant but lets me know everything is in bloom!


5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation?


I think both are good! You need time as a couple, but family vacations are always a recipe for great memories! 




Happy Blogging!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

We are having a...