FQF... And so forth

So excited to have received a new book & game night tonight! Bowling! && my (AWESOME) aunt found a book by Jill Briscoe that some of the women had been talking about reading! I posted some of Jill Briscoe here ... She is my new favorite! She found it for $.75! I love finding good deals, and I especially love when my aunt thinks about me.
Look at it HERE
<----- You should check this book out














So now its time for.... Five Question Friday! Whoohoo!! As always I'm linking up with Mama M. over at Five Crooked Halos.


1. What's your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)?

Well I love to read at a park by myself or take a nap. That would be my down time. However, with J it would be going to the mountains just the two of us. I love it up there. We always try new restaurants. This year we actually bought passes that last a year and we can go to any of the Ripley's attractions! It was well worth the money. Hopefully going up there this Sunday :) We have so much fun together!

2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it?

Not really. I'm a pretty steady and predictable person. So when I want something. I just make actions to get. But I'm pretty content with what I have. Most days. 

3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?

Hmm, probably some clothes. I would def get me some shoes. Maybe a net book... my laptop is dead now :( It was good to me lol

4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself?

Sometimes. To like fast food but not sit down. Before I got married I did all the time. I even went and seen movies by myself. I like my alone time. Now, when J is working I'll go grab a quick bite and do some school work. 

5. What company would you want to do a blog review for?

Wow, I don't know. I think somewhere like Lane Bryant or  some make-up company. 


Well everyone have a great weekend! Happy Blogging!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...