Five Question Friday


Before I get into Five Question Friday I have to take a moment and Praise GOD!! My nephew Eli who I requested prayer for in my last post is coming home from the hospital today!! EVERYTHING is normal! All test normal!!!! They tested his white blood cell count last night and was still VERY high, and only 8hrs later everything was normal!! Thank you Jesus!! I know Jesus touched his little body, he was so VERY sick. The Drs are saying it was just a virus, but I know the GREAT physician healed our baby boy!! I rejoice in you Lord!! 

1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?

Really work on my relationship with God. More prayer. More studying his word. ... and I'm also proud that I'm in school even if its taking me almost 10yrs to get a 4yr degree lol

2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try?

I LOVE to walk outside and DANCE! I love top dance to my Michael Jackson experience... Michael and I can move it move it! =)

3. If you knew you best friend was cheating on spouse would you tell?

Well, I would be furious with my bbf. She would definitely be hearing from me!! And I would say either tell him or I will. Because her husband is my friend too. I would expect her to do the same. B/c if your that unhappy either work on your marriage or leave. Why betray someone and hurt them that way?

4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?

NOOOO to the live in... I like my private space. However if I could afford a maid to come clean FOR me then leave WHHOOHOO! That would be amazing!! 

5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?

Not really, 25 was big for me and I did have a mild breakdown. But I was hiking in the Smokey mountains... it could have been the elevation or just the exercise making my emotions freak out! lol

And, a bonus question from Scott, that I wasn't brave enough to put in as a regular question...answer at your own risk, or not at all! (Or something...)

Bonus: Lights off or on?

Depends. And no I'm not telling you on what.. =)

Comments

  1. PTL for Eli's healing! Then question 1, better late than never on the degree. #2.Dancing is my favorite when I was young too. Walking now. #3 I just don't know. #4. Maid, yep! #5.Not anymore! Just glad I lived another year. #6. ??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...