Tic Toc

First off, thank you for the prayers and encouraging words. My FIL is doing well. Went home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. After several Dr. appointments today he is doing and everything is routine. 

I've spent a lot of time watching the clock this past week. Having to be here - there - everywhere. 

I'm so thankful that God touched my body so that I was able to help my family. Because Lord knows I could have not done it with out him. J has had to work almost everyday and I knew it was going to be hard for him not to be with his parents during all this. 

The day of the surgery was very difficult. When my FIL made it out we just all felt such a relief. I was happy to see his ol' onery self :)

Day 2 in hospital. Josh stayed by his side everyday after work. He loves his dad.
Seeing him after surgery jolted us a bit, seeing someone you love on a ventilator is tough.

I have to say I've been disappointing in people. I know people fail, but this was a big deal and my family could have used the extra support from theirs. However, I feel so blessed to have pastors, extended family, friends come to show support and encouragement. Making that extra effort. 

I have some things to say about Facebook making us lazy but I will save that for another post. :)
Through all this I'm trying to keep my head above water with this class. But after a very late study group I do feel a little more confident.Thursday night it is over. whew

Above all I am thankful. God has been faithful to my family and he has his hand on us. I pray that God would continue to get Glory through all this. Because with out him I am nothing... 

Until ... when ever I can... 

Staying Hopeful, 
Aunt LaLa

**On a side note go check out my new article at Happy Wives Club! 
http://www.happywivesclub.com/power-of-touch/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...