Tuesday... Tuesday!

Isn't there a song about Tuesday?


Top 10 Songs About Tuesday
   1. Ruby Tuesday - The Rolling Stones 
   2. Tuesday's Gone - Lynyrd Skynyrd 
   3. Tuesday Afternoon (Forever Afternoon) - The Moody Blues 
   4. They Call It Stormy Monday (But Tuesday's Just As Bad) - T-Bone Walker 
   5. On A Tuesday In Amsterdam Long Ago - Counting Crows 
   6. Tuesday Heartbreak - Stevie Wonder 
   7. Tuesday's Dead - Cat Stevens 
   8. Tuesday Morning - Michelle Branch 
   9. Tuesday Morning - The Pogues 
   10. Tuesday At Ten - Count Basie  
So this is the list I found HERE ... Today I'm looking forward to a night of just some chicken and my self. J has mens group and I'm feeling some chicken, fries (no they are not on my diet, give me a break), and just me and Angela Lansbury! I am now on season 7 out of the 12. Gotta love Netflix! I sure do! Its cheaper then cable. 
Looking forward to seeing my best friend this weekend! Her and her 'crew' are coming up! We will be staying the Mountains, and you know how I hate that :)
There will be plenty of laughs I'm sure! 
Happy Blogging everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...