My First Friday's Letters & FQF

Photobucket
Dear Friday's Letters, I'm looking forward to starting this wonderful link up. Dear This Past Week, I wonder if you realize how much I am so THRILLED you are over. Dear J, Thanks for being my rock along with Jesus this week, and no sorry you are still not status quo with Jesus. Dear Finances, Be prepared for a do-over. You will bow to our budget! Dear Pixel, When will the day come that you know your potty area is outside! Dear God, As always when I'm weak you are strong. You are always faithful. I worship you.  Dear J, Sorry for 'losing' it briefly. Dear Self, YOU CAN DO THIS! Dear Abby, Your still my puppy. 


And Now for Five Question Friday





1. Who mows your grass?

The landscape people my apartments hire :) We do help J's parents out during the summer. 

2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! <--- my addition to the question)?

No, there are pictures EVERYWHERE! I would like to have one. Maybe of just black and white or some kind of color scheme. Hmmm..

3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!)

Well, the bible. The more I dig and study it the more it challenges me. 

4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year?

YES! Well, usually I drink lots of water. And if it gets to bad I'll take wal-phed or something like that. 


5. What's your go to meal to cook in an hurry?

Well since most of our meals are in a hurry, I don't cook them! lol... But if its dining at home pizza and tater tots :)

Thats All Folks!! Happy Blogging!



Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

We are having a...