Liebster Award


I was so excited to hear that I am awarded the Liebster Blog Award by It's Me Again .... Pamela ! Go check her out! 

So what is a Liebster Blog Award?? Glad you asked...
 
Liebster is a German word meaning "dearest." The Liebster Blog Award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers, and recognizes the blog author's creative writing and dedication. It also helps to bring blog owners together to exchange ideas and information.


My Duties

As a Liebster Award recipient, it is my honor to pass the award along to five fabulous bloggers. 



Who Do You Love?

Please visit the following blogs. 

Life's A Dance
Mine to live... with Faith, Hope, Love and Coffee
Sami's Shenanigans
Love Is...
New Eyes




 I am sure you'll love them as much as I do!



To all of these I have chosen - thanks for all the wonderful posts - your inspiring words, ideas, photos and just being you!


Liebster Award Rules—Spreading the Love:


To accept the award, you are asked to:


Thank and link back to the person who awarded you. 


Reveal your five selections for Liebster Blog Awards. 


Inform the five other bloggers by leaving them a comment on their blog. 


Copy and paste the award this to your blog.





And a very big Happy Birthday to my nephew!! Eli is 2yrs old today!!



Lala love you buddy! 




Comments

  1. thanks for the award,how funny because i was given this last week too :)

    happy birthday to your sweet nephew,2 yrs is a great age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is coming along great babe! You know I love your soul right? 'cause I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much sweet cousin!!! I love you !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

We are having a...