Is there a link up?

So I've searched and searched... Does anyone know of a link up for Tuesdays? I think link-ups are fun! If you know of a fun one please let me know in the comments :)

This past weekend was such a blast! When you put a group of 9 people who are all good friends together there is bound to be some laughter!

My husband took some very cool pics! He actually took these with his Ipod and edited them on there as well! I'm telling you he is a catch!

Love this one!

I love this face!

They just had to sit down! 

New buds... This kid cracks me up! 

Isn't this beautiful?

This our album are for you Kazoo band! :)

Josh's new friend he met at mini-golf

So we love each other just a smidgen 

Honestly, after weekends like this it makes me want to move back to my home state so I can see my friends. Miss not seeing them. I know God moved me here for a reason, and one of those was I met the man of my dreams. Sometimes life isn't about what we want but where God has us. 

Happy Blogging everyone!!

Comments

  1. Target Tuesday's with Tara from Fabulous but Evil, is a good one to check out!

    http://www.fabulousbutevil.com/

    Looks like you had a great weekend! = )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

We are having a...