I've been doing this fabulous devotional that I cannot wait to share with you all.
It has challenged me as being a wife for sure. I decided that I wanted to show my husband extravagantly love. I work hard to love like Christ would, but sometimes I think as wives we forget our marriages are to be examples of the love of the church and God.
I was just really inspired to do something for my Josh....
An Italian Romantic Dinner.
Now, I'm not a Paula Deen, Emeril Lagasse, and others...
I do have some awesome recipes passed to me and I can be inventive :)
I decided to make:
"Poppie's Italian Chicken"
Cheddar garlic biscuits
I created the "ambiance"
|Josh took this one. I forgot to take one of the table with food or before! LOL|
- 1 cup of miracle whip
- 1 bottle of Italian Dressing
- 4 Frozen Chicken breast ( I used 3 this particular night)
- Marinate chicken in 1/2 bottle of Italian dressing (I marinated the chicken while we were at work)
- mix miracle whip and other half of bottle of dressing into a bowl.
- Heat oven to 425
- Remove chicken from marinade. Place in a deep pan. Pour mix over chicken.
- Cook chicken until desired crispiness.
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian dressing
- Whatever vegtables you like- tomatoes, olives, ect.
Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
To finish off the dinner I turned on some Love songs :)
Josh was so surprised, and he felt so loved. He just kept telling me how much he appretiated it. We even fit a slow dance in there, it was a beautiful date night just us at home.
Investing in our spouses is worth the effort and time. Do something today to make your spouse feel loved!
Love Aunt LaLa