Ijams Nature Center

J and I love finding new things to do in East Tennessee! 

We had talked about going to Ijams  Nature Center before and on Thursday we went there in a moment of spontaneity. I am so glad we we did! 

What a great place! It is beautiful! Anyone that knows me, knows that I am not a nature person. Nor to do I like anything that is crawly, has little legs, makes webs, sneaks up on ... *SHIVER*

Any who... it was impressive. They have a little museum with all sorts of neat stuff! 
There are several trails to walk and places to explore!

I love Jo's Grove! It was a exploration area for children! Well... we are not children but we explored anyway! :)

His natural habitat! LOL

We bought a house!

I love him!
It was a great afternoon! We are definitely going back- when it is cooler and I have more appropriate clothing :)

Have a great day!


Comments

  1. Shelley and I went there once looking for places to take photos and we loved it! We ended up getting some great shots and the trees were beautiful.
    I suggest going there and taking the kids! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun outing! Love the spontaneity too! You guys just look like a couple of kids playing and exploring! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...