This has been such a different year! Our first year as parents and being a family of three! There have been so many memories and first. There have been some difficult times but there has been a difference in me and J.
I have felt I know God in a different way. My walk with God has a different closeness... I have a better understanding of who God is.
This year has been a personal journey of growth. Maybe not so much of an outward change but a change on the inside.
|Fell asleep with Gr-grandma|
I've learned that I can be stretched more than I ever have emotionally, physically, and mentally as a parent, wife, and woman.
This year can be summed up as being a learning year. Yeah, a learning year.. learning. Here is just a recap
1. Parenting can be tough
2. You really can go on very little sleep
3. Nothing is more frustrating then not knowing how to help your baby when they cry and can not tell you why.
4. One of the greatest feelings is a hug from your baby boy
|Learning to sit on his own|
5. Hearing my boy say "Mama" was more special than I imagined
6. When your baby learns "mama" they like to call for you.... alot.
7. Separation anxiety happens to mommy and daddy too
|O and I.. she made me a Aunt Lala|
8. Sometimes it is hard to find quality time with your spouse and that is not a good thing
9. You have to choose to joy
10. Friends fail you and hurt you sometimes
11. So does family
12. You cannot stop time
13. Grief is ugly
14. God is still a God of miracles
15. It is hard to ask the tough questions
16. God is faithful, all the time.
17. I want more kids
18. My husband is truly my best friend
19. Ethan is such a personality and I believe he is going to be a little strong willed... have no idea where he gets the from (wink, wink)
20. I am blessed by great family and friends. I am very,
very rich indeed
|First time swinging April 2015|
My Momma had a real health scare this year. I was so grateful God healed her body. No cancer. No heart problems. Love you mom!
|This was a bad day for me with my PPD and he made me smile|
I am proud to say that my PPD is under control and I am able to handle my anxiety without medication. I'm really thankful for God's strength to get through this season.
|Ethan and his cousin Eli watching their favorite Yo Gabba Gabba|
|Gr-grandpa holding Ethan|