Seasons of Change


Mom took this pic of me last Friday! Those squiggly lines are the babies heartbeat! 

Oh it is the most wonderful sound I have ever heard! 

I'll never forget that moment of when I heard the heart beat and seen tears pouring down Josh's face. 

We have been so heartbroken at times and discouraged. All through everything Josh has been my rock. 

All through January when I thought I was losing my mind he was there helping me through it. To see one of his dreams fulfilled as he heard his babies heartbeat for the first time is a moment I'll treasure. 

There will be so much change in our lives this year. I graduate in May and then... our baby will be here in the Fall. Cousin getting married. New nephew being born. 

Such happy times ahead!! 
 

But I have to add this in... it is on my heart. When I announced our pregnancy on here I could not help to think of all the other women who were reading that post feeling forgotten or maybe jealous. I know I have felt that way sooo many times. More times than I would like to remember. 

So here are my words for you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry your heart is broken. I'm sorry you feel it isn't your turn. Even though I have my prayer answered, I'm not forgetting the last four years of pain. 

Letting you know I care and I'm praying for you. I do not know God's plan for you. But I know he has one. He is bigger than us. Trusting him and letting him have that burden is so refreshing. NOT EASY, but with his help you can leave it at his feet.

I'm here if you need to talk. 

Love, 
Aunt LaLa

Comments

  1. I am so glad for you and Josh! I will rejoice when others announce their pregnancy too! Miracles happen every day. Just keep trusting in the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! Your struggle makes you stronger and makes you appreciate this more. I know it does!

    XO Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so happy that you guys are pregnant ,Ilove you dearly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

Never dreamed...