My Boy

I have on occasion wrote about E and shared pictures.

He is at the great age where he does all sorts of funny things.

E is the Apple of our eye... And everyone else that knows him.

The love this kid has in his life is so precious. We are so thankful for our family, church family, and friends.

E is blessed with having 3 sets of grandparents! 3!

The spoiling is out control! (Smile)

He loves so big! I get kisses and cuddles. It is safe to say he is a momma's boy. But daddy wins out more and more as he gets older.

But he loves his family. Especially his cousins.

He is so smart! He talks in paragraphs! His vocabulary is pretty extensive for his age.

But I have been talking to him like he could understand me since he was in my womb.

There are times when we have to ask him to be quiet just so J and I can hear each other easier.

He knows his ABCs
He can count to 20

Has some shyness. He is good to high-five but only if he is with someone he is secure with.

The little girls at church get so excited if he gives them a high five or hug.

He loves to sing. Right now he is really into the story of Noah's ark

He is our little parrot... REPEATS EVERYTHING

I cannot believe he is going to be three!

Three years of kisses, cuddles, sweet sweetest of memories, learning, viruses, dirty diapers...

Oh how I love my boy

Ethan,
You are my miracle. Your daddy and I prayed so hard for you. From conception too birth you have been a miracle and God's hand has been upon you. He has big plans for you my son. You truly are my Sunshine! Your little smile that lights up that face makes me so happy on my darkest days.

I love you pumpkin!






Comments

  1. He is the best miracle ever ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✝️✝️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute joy, this boy! Never a dull moment when he's around! I love you Ethan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

We are having a...

My lips are sealed

Liebster Award