We got winners!!

Congrats
to
Jenni and Samone! 


These lucky ladies won a Happy Wives Club Book!

Thanks for entering everyone!

Working on a post with all the update of Baby L! We are 12 weeks and going to the Dr. Thursday! New pictures!! 

I'm showing my baby bump too! Heehee! So excited!

Have to brag on my husband just a minute. He has been so incredibly supportive through this whole process. He has dealt with his own insecurities and fears just like I have, yet he has been my rock. He has been understanding. Husbands, you being there just listening or offering a hug or a kiss on the forehead goes such a long way. Even better, take initiative. When you see stuff piling up around the house chip in and help. I love you J!! 
 

Have a great Wednesday!

Love, 
Aunt LaLa

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends! I will always try my best to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by!

Popular posts from this blog

One year ago today my life changed

My lips are sealed

We are having a...